Subscribe to our Newsletter
- JFACT, The Jewish Federation Association of Connecticut, is a statewide advocacy organization, representing the 7 Jewish Federations, 4 Jewish Community Centers, 8 Jewish Family Services, and 2 Jewish nursing homes in Connecticut. JFACT is the government and community relations arm of the Jewish community and lobbies for legislation that is of interest to Connecticut's Jewish community.
- Corporate Matching Gifts September 25, 2016 As you decide which contributions you will make this Jewish New Year, we hope that you will consider supporting JFACT and the work that we do on behalf of the 125,000 Jewish people living in Connecticut, as well as the seven Jewish Federations and their member agencies. See if your gift can be matched by your ...
- Looking for a Holocaust survivor to speak at your school or organization? September 5, 2016 Contact Kathy Fishman at 860-727-5771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JFACT Action Alert!
- Celebrating the Past, Embracing the Future A JFACT Reception
- Blumenthal Renews Call For Tougher Investigation Into Events In Charlottesville
- Jewish Federation Association of Connecticut Statement on the Charlottesville Rally
- Connecticut Jewish Ledger – Two Connecticut JCCs to benefit from school security grant
JFACT - 40 Woodland Street - Hartford, CT 06105 - 860-727-5771 - email@example.com